A magnetic filter bar consists of an internal core and an external cladding, which in turn consists of a cylindrical magnet block and a permeable iron sheet. A good magnetic filter bar should have an even spatial distribution of magnetic induction lines and a maximum magnetic induction point distribution that fills the entire bar as much as possible, as it is generally placed in a moving product transmission line. The surface of the bar should be smooth with little resistance and free of environmentally harmful substances to avoid contaminating material and the environment.
1. The most common diameter is 1"(25MM), the length can be from 75mm to 2500mm. Other Standard magnetic filter bars include diameter 10, 16, 19, 20, 22, 2325, 28, 32, 38, 50, 76, 100mm.
2. Housing SS304 & SS316 are available. It is equipped with high density Ceramic 8 magnets and high-energy Rare-earth magnets to suit your application. You can build or modify your own magnetic separation equipment with individual magnetic filter bar.
3. Magnetic strength ranges from 2000 to14000gauss.The magnetic strength for Magnetic bars with Ceramic can be more than 2500 Gauss on the surfaces while magnetic tubes with Rare-earth magnets which peak value can be more than 13, 000 Gauss on the surfaces. Max temperature is up to 350 Centigrade degree
4. Fully seal welded with either plain ends or tapped ends are available to suit your application.
5. Waterproof is available
The working environment of magnetic filter bar requires a certain degree of corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and, in some cases, a high magnetic induction. This can be achieved by using different thicknesses of magnetic conductive sheet.
The surface magnetic induction of a magnetic filter bar is proportional to the size of the smallest particles that can be absorbed. In other areas, a lower one can be used.
When the magnet filter bar is in contact with the fluid, there is an irreversible loss of internal magnetic energy, if the loss exceeds 30% of the initial strength or if the surface of the wrapped iron or stainless steel tube is worn and broken, the bar needs to be replaced. This is because the damaged bar exposes the magnet which is generally brittle and coated with some oil which can contaminate the material and the environment.
Magnetic filter bar of Souwest Magnetech can work for 1-2 years under heavy loads and 10 years or more under light loads.
1. ''√'' means it can be manufactured on the condition of the diameters listed in the table. ''一 '' means it cannot be manufactured.
2. SmCo magnets are often used in the EH temperature range for magnetic bars less than 38 mm in diameter. However, if they are larger than 38 mm in diameter, SmCo magnets are not considered.
3. The related Max working temperature from different series.
H series: 120°C
SH series: 150°C
UH series: 180°C
EH series: 350°C
Round magnetic bar for the filtration of iron impurities in materials.
Square magnetic bar has a large contact area with the material, but the mobility is inferior to that of a round bar.
The pear-shaped magnetic bar benefits from its shape to smoother material flow.