As a variant of the pot magnet, the rectangular pot magnet has the basic characteristics of a pot magnet: a rare-earth magnet encased in a steel shell. Its special feature is its rectangular shape, also called square pot magnet.
1. Slide one magnet off the top of the stack.
2. Once off the stack, carefully start lifting the magnet.
3. Lift the magnet to free it from the stack.
4. Keep the spacers for future storage.
1. Pull or lift a magnet from the stack before sliding it to the side.
2. Let the magnet rush to each other, the magnet may break into pieces.
Rectangular pot magnets have their own advantages in certain application scenarios, especially in holding. In most cases, rectangular (or square) magnets are countersunk to allow space for screws. Rectangular can magnets can be fixed to the wall with the fixing surface remaining outside.
99 Lipu Road Xiepu Zhenhai Ningbo