Neodymium magnets, also known as NdFeB magnets, are tetragonal crystals composed of neodymium, iron and boron (Nd2Fe14B). In 1982, Masato Sagawa of Sumitomo Special Metals discovered neodymium magnets, which have a greater magnetic energy product (BHmax) than samarium cobalt magnets, and their maximum magnetic energy product (BH)max is more than 10 times that of ferrite magnets.
Later Sumitomo Special Metals successfully developed a powder metallurgy process and GM successfully developed a melt-spinning process that can prepare neodymium magnets. NdFeB has excellent machinability and works at temperatures up to 200°C. With stable performance and good cost performance, bulk neodymium magnets for sale have now become the most commonly used rare earth magnet and are widely used in electronic products, such as hard drives, mobile phones, headphones, battery-powered tools, etc.
1. Electro-acoustic field: speakers, microphones, alarms, stage stereos, car stereos, etc.
2. Electronic appliances: permanent magnet mechanism vacuum circuit breakers, magnetic holding relays, electricity meters, water meters, sound meters, reed switches, sensors, etc.
3. Motor field: VCM, CDDVD-ROM, generator, motor, servo motor, micro motor, vibration motor, etc.
4. Machinery and equipment: magnetic separation, magnetic separator, magnetic crane, magnetic machinery, etc.
5. Other industries: magnetized anti-waxer, pipe descaler, magnetic clamps, automatic mahjong machine, magnetic locks, door and window magnets, stationery magnets, luggage magnets, leather magnets, toy magnets, tool magnets, craft and gift packaging, etc.
6. Health care: nuclear magnetic resonance apparatus, medical equipment, magnetic therapy health care products, magnetized fuel saver, etc.